Friday, September 10, 2010

roller coaster

Good morning friends! We are headed out today on a two week long adventure! Today we all head to Albuquerque, tomorrow, the kids and I fly to Minneapolis to visit my folks for the week, and then NEXT Saturday we will fly from Minneapolis to TULSA where we will meet up with the Hubs and then spend a wonderful week with friends in Owasso! (that was quite the run-on sentence, yikes)
So I didn't run yesterday, or this morning. Nope. I have a myriad of excuses to offer, but I won't. I have been busy with being a mommy and trying to pack. Also, last night kicked off the NFL season and we went to a watch party at our neighbor's house (read beer and wings and see previous Oreo post). So running just didn't happen. I am packing running clothes though and will be running on our adventure. I will post again in a few days, once I am settled in MN and have internet access.
Have a wonderful weekend and wish me luck as I fly alone with a 3 year old and a 2 month old!!

mb

1 comment: