Tuesday, September 7, 2010

welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you are going to follow along as I try and get into shape to run the Rock 'n Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon on December 5, 2010. My first attempt at any distance longer than a 5K!
I used to be an athlete...now I'm a mommy to two (3 years and 2 months) with aspirations of athletic glory! :) Ok, well maybe I just want to accomplish something that, right this second, seems almost impossible and lose the baby weight I am lugging around. 
So here, on this blog, you will find my journey. The miles covered, the diets followed and blown, and so on and so forth. I hope that this space serves a couple of purposes. I want to have a place to log the miles and the training. To be able to look back and see what is and what isn't working. I'd like to also share with you a glimpse into a regular girl's journey from post pregnancy/surgery body to lean and fit (hopefully). So sit back and enjoy. Or better yet, put on your shoes and start running with me! 

mb

No comments:

Post a Comment