Thursday, February 17, 2011

gone mobile

I do virtually EVERYTHING else from my phone, why not blog? It will most certainly mean 2 things.
1. These mobile posts will be much shorter.
2. Posting will be much easier and thus much more frequent.
So here is today's 6 week reboot challenge update. I, as of this morning am down 2.6 pounds. Whoohoo! I also just ate 3 mini Reese's PB cups and a Corona Light for dinner.........

How ya liking THAT transparency? I'm not here to write my perfection. I'm here to be honest about the journey. So, at the moment I feel like the best description is "epic fail".
Tomorrow? Tomorrow promises to be joyfully full of broccoli, baby spinach, and green beans.

Also, stay tuned for Phase 2. Coming next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey at least you stuck to minis :) and I am glad you set up tge blogging by phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad you did too! and glad to see more posts. love the transparency you gotta be real. keep up the great work so glad you are down 2+ already! you rock.

    ReplyDelete