Friday, April 6, 2012

random facts friday

Because I am completely devoid of original ideas this week, I will steal my favorite bloggy post theme from here and call it a day.

1. I have had 10 various operations or procedures ranging from tubes in my ears 3x to having a tiny little person cut out of me on 2 separate occassions to knee surgery and pretty much everything in between.

2.  I ALWAYS put my right shoe on first. Always.

3. If I don't have a watch on I panic a little. (related: I NEVER take my watch off)

4. I don't consider it a dog if it doesn't weight 35+ pounds. It might be a great companion, but it's not a dog, it's a fur ball.

5. I still have to use the little hand trick to multiply by 9.

6. I haven't worn a dress since I wore my wedding dress...8 years ago.

7. I am allergic to adhesive, but ONLY when I am pregnant.

8. I cannot sleep in socks for any reason.

9. I don't actually miss Facebook at all.

10. I broke my finger playing football with the boys in my neighborhood in 2nd grade. My finger is still crooked, but I made the tackle.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you on the dogs - big dogs are the best! and i can't sleep in socks either. yuck. happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete